Description of the firm
International Audit Services Sàrl (“IAS”) is a human sized Audit Firm (Approved) in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Coming from a Big 4, the management inspired for the firm from all the good sides of the big audit firms while erasing their flaws. Our national and international clients are active in the commercial, industrial and financial sectors. The diversification of our portfolio makes the work rewarding and promotes learning. Located in Luxembourg, the offices are easily accessible by car or public transport.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Experienced AUDIT JUNIOR or AUDIT SENIOR.
- Performing audit engagements: determining the audit approach, performance of audit procedures and high-quality documentation; and
- Carrying out more specific tasks such as mergers, demergers, contributions in kind and agreed upon procedures
- Master’s degree in Economics and Management or Business School, preferably with an audit or accounting option,
- You are fluent in French and English, fluency in German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset,
- You have at least three years of experience in the external audit of commercial and industrial companies or financial structures, and
- You have a good knowledge of ISAs and accounting standards.
- You are organized and rigorous; and
- You like new challenges and want to learn the audit profession or advance in your career.
What we offer
A guaranteed work-life balance
Ability to work part-time
A mobile phone and a laptop without participation;
Possibility of telework when it is possible and respect of the regulations in force;
Attractive gross salary based on experience as well as meal vouchers;
Bonus linked to performance; and
Pleasant working environment within a young and dynamic team
If you think you fit the profile and are interested in our advertisement, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.